High Pressure Die Casting
High pressure die casting is suitable for large series production (5.000 – 1.000.000 pieces). These products can be cast in more complex shapes than with low pressure casting and have an excellent surface quality. While using this production method, finishing by machine is often not required – which reduces the production costs.
- Often no machine finishing is required due to high shape complexity, accuracy and excellent surface quality.
- Suitable for large production series.
- Suitable for very high production speed.
- Low fluidity metals are castable due to the high pressure.
- Larger batch numbers are required to make process costs attractive; for smaller numbers we can offer alternatives.
- Castings can possibly be porous. However, we can then remedy this with the appropriate finishing techniques.